February 20, 2011

I Miss You !

Yeahh.I miss you,buddy!I miss you like crazy now!Today dah cukup 3 years you leave me.And I miss you like crazy dude :(( Seriously I do.I miss you so freaking much MOHD DANIEL ASHRAF!3 years dude.3 years..And I still cant forget you completely.Plus when I was in a relationship with him.He was exactly like you dude.From A-Z he was so so so like you :( And now he leave me just like you.Whenever I think about him,for sure I will thinking of you at the same time :) Both of you really make me feel awesome!Both of you really make me fall with your super duper words!But now,Im dying for missing both of you.Ash,please do come in my dream tonyte.I miss the way you smile :) I really do babyyy.Ash,you know what?I miss the way u cuddle me.I miss the way you kiss me.Would you pleaseee help me to stop what did I felt towards you?So that,I cant stop what that I felt towards him too.I just cant get over it Ash.I just cant stop thinking bout him eventhough I was hurt by what have he done to me.Its hurt me dude :'( I cant stop my tears when I got his name on my mind.And I cant even listen to our fav song anymore.Want to know why?Because that song is the same song that he gave me :| Your fav song is same with him!Oh gosh,its really really really hard for me.But one more thing that I love bout both of you is...Your HORNY-NESS!Hahaha.Yesss,that can make me laugh!Whenever I got my memory back to refresh all the memories.I will definitely laugh like crazy when it comes to the horny-ness :D *imissyou Mr.A <3 (both of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment