April 1, 2011

Fix a broken heart

I dont know whats wrong with me today.I just feel sucks.Like seriously :( The whole day I keep on thinking bout 'my past'.And I feel so bad about it.I thought that I was fine without him.But still I keep on thinking bout him :S Urghhh.I hate what I felt now.I need someone to talk to so that Im texting my barbiee :) She didnt reply my text at first so that I text my other friend,Dinie.Laju gilaa weh dia reply.Haha.Dinie told me to chill up.He said that 'ITS HARD TO DRAW A PERFECT HEART AND ITS ALSO HARD TO FIX A BROKEN HEART' and he is so true!Yeahh,it is really hard to fix a broken heart.But,still have to move on ryte?My barbie is just like Dinie.They keep on asking me to chill up.Yeah buddies,Im trying to :) But you all know that its hard for me.And you Barbie.You knew me so well ryte?So pleaseee.Dont push me.Im hurt!Deeply hurt.And once again I make flood in my room :(

No comments:

Post a Comment