Sungguh lama saya tidak meng-update blog.Heee,rinduuuu :D Well,I have ALOTS of story to share but sorry I cant share all of it.As you all know,Im studying ryte now.Where?No need to know.Bukan korg nk melawat aku pun kn -,- Heh!At my college,I meet one guy that I can described as my GUARDIAN ANGEL :) Hihi.He is my 'dua pupu' actually.Cite dia mcm ni..First I met him,I dont even know that he is my relatives!This guy is so talkactive.Mulut tak tawu diam.Hobi dia membahan org :P When I saw him,Im thinking that I can get along with this guy because he is so exactly like one of my friend which is Azim(kepala lanun) Tp Azim lg extreme laa.Haha.First cakap dgn dia dkat library..We sat in front of each other.Tp masa tu mamat ni senyap membisu!Sepatah pun tak ckp depan aku.Dgn membe kemain mulut nya.Kalah murai.Hihi...Time majlis penutupan orentasi pun I sat besides him.Tp once again,dia lgsg tak berckp!And that time I felt that this guy dont wanna be friends with me :( So yeah,kalau org dah tak nak kwn.Tak kn nk terhegeh-hegeh lagi kn.Bla je laaa.Then that night,I got a text msg from stranger..Know what?That guy texted me :O Woahhh,Im shocked.Then,ktrg borak borak laa.He told me why dia tak berckp when he with me.Segan lah konon -.-
Starting from that day.We texted almost every day!And one day,we got a very very very shocked news..Nasib takde sakit jantung.He called me early in the morning and told me that his mum wanna talk to me.Gila menggelabah aku time tu -_- Then ckp jela kn.Suddenly his mum tanya my dad punya nama.Derhhh,ktrg 'DUA PUPU' la dohh.Haish!Cemana la boleh tak kenal sedara sndri?Sumpah tak boleh terima.Hahahaha :P Igt cte dua pupu ni habis dkat kmpg je.Smpai ke kolej tak habis..Dah satu kolej kepoh.Haha :B But unfortunately,there is some people that do NOT believe we were relatives.They told me that we look like a couple!Yeah,I admit it.Sometimes I do feel the same thing -.- But please,he is my relatives.Our dad were cousins!I never blamed other people that thought us as a couple because we do lunch together.Texting almost every time.On the phone to each other.But,we got nothing special relationship only just a family relationship :) He took care of me.He is just like my guardian angel there.Thanks a lot dude.I really appreciate what have you done :D

AFI ASNAWI :')
*saya pandang dia mendongak!Sakit leher -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment