January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year people !!! May all of your wishes come true and lets hope for a better life in this year. Insya-Allah 2012 will be a better year for all of us than 2011 :) *hopefully* Have a nice day.






So yeah, its a new year and its also my mum's birthday. Happy Birthday Mummy ! <3 I love you. I love you. I love you :* Im sorry I dont have any present for you. It just a big hug and kisses that I gave you. Mum, I love you no matter what and I wish you and Daddy will happily ever after :D Thanks for everything. Thanks for being my mum, my bestfriend, my lover, my soulmate, my guardian angle, and also my caunselor. I love you and Happy Birthday ! :))


Birthday cake :D

 *lots of love*

No comments:

Post a Comment