January 15, 2012

My babies :D


Here are my babies. Aww, I love them so much <3 Seriously I do. Frankly speak, my mum dislike the way I taking care of them because I do take care my babies just like they are human being and mumy told me that is NOT GOOD ! But then how ? Im truly love them :* I hug them when I slept and I kiss them all the time ! Kitty, Patrick, Bean, Nemo, Froggy are my all time bestfriends.


Here is my favourite ! Mr. Bean ! :)) I love all of my babies but I love bean more <3 And I dont even know why. Maybe because of him. Yeah, maybe because of you Mr. MKB ! I took bean whenever I go. College ? Hometown ? Holiday ? Just name it. I never leave bean alone. Bean will always be in my huggies when I slept <3 *lots of love*

No comments:

Post a Comment