February 27, 2012

22nd Febuary

Yeahh, 22nd Febuary was my Birthday. Happy Birthday to me :) Hehe. This year is the first time that I celebrated my birthday without my family by my side :( Hmm, what can I do ? Im studying here so I have to be strong. My family is the first person that wish me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) And even they were not here Im happy with my friends. Some of them make a surprise birthday partty for me. Well, thanks to all of you and I really appreciate it. Truly, Im touched ! Keding, thanks to you also Boo. I was shocked when I opened my eyes, you were in front of me holding the cake <3 Aww, thank you Darling :* To my housemates, the 'surprised' that you girls did were definitely AWESOME ! Nice :') I'll remember it until forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment