Hye dude *waving hand* I dont know either you read this or not because you had told me that you bkn jenis yg 24 hours mengadap lappy like me is it?But if you read it,this is currently for you :) Yeah,its you Bunny!Ingat lagi tak,I pernah buat an origami for you?That time my housemate,Yana tgah buat dia punya assigment but then I menyelit.I ckp I nak join buat even I dont know how.Like seriously I tak tawu lgsg but then I blajar how to do it and yeah I did it :D I gave you my first hand-made origami and its pink <3 I wrote our nickname at the back of it.I ingat lagi,lpas I siap buat the origami I straight away called you tny you dkat mana.Then kebetulan you ckp,you ada dkat kolej..Immediately I trun to meet you up to give you the origami.You seems dont like it but you love it.Dont you?And the most important things is bila I bagi you the origami I saw something on your face..Its a big big smile!You ckp origami tu comel..Heee :) I nak main dgn origami tu pun you marah.You ckp its yours and you will keep it safely.And you dgn muka tak malu nya mtk I buat another one.You ckp nak warna terquoise but unfortunately I takde warna tu :( So you ckp nk hijau.Yeah,I made it.You are having TWO my hand-made origami is it?You are the first person that I gave the origami and you are also got the first origami that I made..Please take a good care of it okayy :') I do hope that you still keep it.

*pink*
I gave you this colour which are our fav colour <3
You want this colour so bad but I dont have it.Sorry :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment