- Diploma Sains is a tough subject :( *tak yakin boleh bawak*
- Incident that happened in the last semester .
- Im gonna miss my home,my parents and for sure my siblings :'(
- Im not ready to meet him .
- SAYA TAK SUKA BUDAK BUDAK KTT !!! *mostly*
November 17, 2011
Sigh !
Hello peeps :) Firstly,I wanna say that I am no longer 24 hours blogger.Dont ask me why Im just too tired to share my story here!For the time being,Im prefer to keep it safely in my little tiny heart :') So that,nobody will know..And yeah,this Saturday Im gonna back to Sepang.Oh Im seriously hate it.I dont even want to go back there :'( This week I cant stop my own tears!I cried all night long ALONE.Im not ready for this.Its not that tak puas cuti or whatsoever.No!Dah puas gila cuti sampai tak larat.I do miss my housemate.I do miss the college but Im NOT READY for this!Frankly speak,I dont want to continue my study there :'( Nak pergi tempat lain.Mummy,Im too scared to face what will happened next to me when you are not by my side.Im all alone there :( Kakak takut kakak tak boleh carry Dip Sc.Kakak takut kakak hanyut.Kakak takut sbb kalau kakak nangis dkat kolej mummy takde nk peluk kakak..I wanna you to be by my side every minutes and every seconds!!
The main reasons I dont wanna go back to Sepang is :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment