November 20, 2011
A long hmmmmm
20.11.2011 what a nice date is it ? So yeah Im not aspecting anything from this date sbb tawu mmg tak akan menjadi -.-' Well Im here now, yeah at KTT :( I do wont to go back here but I have to.. I have to be strong to finish my studies. Kalau duduk rumah boleh grad takpe kan. So terpaksa la nak tak nak. Smlm the registration was okay. My parents were rushing to leave me because they have to go to Rembau. Ada kenduri akikah. But Im okay :') Meet up dgn all my buddies sume lpas rindu bagai. Aww,imissyou bodyguards <3 And yeah,I met him. Jumpa dr jauh je pun :( Idk why but Im just felt that he is trying to avoid me. Hmm. So that was smlm punya cerita. Today it was nothing just waiting my other housemates to come back <3 And hell yeah, Im gonna start my class tomorrow morning :) Kinda excited and a lil bit scared -.-' Need to pay A LOTS of attention for this semester so that I can make myself and also my parents proud !!! Wish me luck people and please do pray for me :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment